- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbs. sliced almonds (can toast for more flavor)
- 7.5-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. smoked sweet paprika or plain sweet paprika
Add the almonds to the food processor and process until coarsely ground.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is fairly smooth, about 1 minute.
This recipe works well for flank steak, served over chicken or served as a dip with vegetables.