Roasted Red Bell Pepper & Almond Sauce/Dip
Perfect for holiday parties as a dip or as a sauce for salmon, steak or chicken!
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbs. sliced almonds (can toast for more flavor)
- 7.5-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. smoked sweet paprika or plain sweet paprika
Add the almonds to a food processor and process until coarsely ground.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is fairly smooth, about 1 minute.
This recipe works well for flank steak, served over chicken or served as a dip with vegetables. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and sugar-free.