Convenience has almost become a necessity in our world of PTA meetings, baseball practices, private piano lessons and endless social gatherings. You can start to lose your sanity. While we have so many things competing for our time and attention, food is an integral part of our daily lives. At least three times a day, all of us must eat whether we’re grabbing food as we head out the door or sneaking in bites during a long work meeting.
Mealtime should be a time to relax and enjoy quality family time, but it is often more stressful than it needs to be with menu planning, grocery lists, waiting in long lines at the grocery store, and not to mention actually making the meal. That’s why more than likely, you’re neighbor hired a meal delivery service. They started this service for probably many reasons but here are a few reasons why they might have done so:
Why Your Neighbor Uses a Meal Delivery Service:
- They don’t like to to cook, but they want their family to have healthy meals
- The thought of going to the grocery store stresses them out
- They just don’t have the time to make meals
- Eating healthy is a priority, but they are not sure how to cook healthy and make it taste good
- They have a food allergy or intolerance and aren’t sure what ingredients to buy or where to start
- A family member has an illness or is recovering from surgery and they need a special diet for a period of time
- Not having to do dishes brings them more pleasure than they care to admit
- They have picky eaters in the family and are tired of making separate meals to please everyone
- A few times a week they like to know that they are eating REALLY healthy and they can splurge the other days
- They believe that food is medicine and that it can improve their quality of life
- They are running out of dinner ideas and are tired of eating the same meals every week
- With their special dietary need, they’re afraid they won’t be able to enjoy food again.
There are a number of reasons that people use a meal delivery service and why many of our clients have chosen us to make their meals. We are honored every time someone reaches out and wants us to make meals for them, because we know how particular people are about food and that there are many choices. Our mission at SAVOR is to help you enjoy delicious food without compromising on taste or your health and we love when were able to do that for families in the DFW area.
We are known for our customization, but we wanted to create a service that was for non-picky eaters and for those who didn’t really need the customization and extra consulting that we put into our personal chef clients. That’s why we recently launched our new Artisan Menu which includes pre-selected menu items from our team of professional chefs. We post new meals each week and you can select 3 meals, one side from three different categories: Paleo, Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free and Vegan. You can purchase with a click of a button.
If you purchase from the Artisan Menu today, you can receive a free meal with your purchase! Just mention this blog post.